Extensive vendor knowledge, HR expertise, and market insights to help you optimize HR services and costs
Procurian® provides you with real-time knowledge and comprehensive tools to navigate the HR vendor market so you can optimize vendor relationships and keep your team focused on creating competitive workforce strategies.
Increasing strategic business impact while managing costs in increasingly complex global markets and a dynamic regulatory environment.
Procurian understands that today’s HR leaders face a triple challenge: to acquire, retain and grow the talent needed to meet business goals; keep pace with complex, shifting regulations across a global labor pool; and enhance benefits and services. While these challenges are increasing, most HR budgets are not.
Just when your team needs to be focused on driving business impact, they can be distracted by vendor issues, contract negotiations and/or vendor selection. Such activities can siphon away valuable resources and time from talent management programs that are key to improving business performance and driving growth.
Finding and managing the evolving landscape of vendors and technologies needed to deliver HR strategies requires deep knowledge of vendor capabilities, pricing models and fee structures – that’s where Procurian can help.
Procurian for HR
Procurian’s HR Services professionals work with your HR executives to provide you the market knowledge to ensure you are getting the right services at the right price and that managers and employees are getting the most benefit from your HR technology investments.
We work closely with you and your HR team to understand your HR strategy and then identify the best means to deliver your workforce management strategies. We also understand how to effectively build executive and organizational support for large change initiatives that typically result from a company-wide HR initiative.
Procurian’s HR Services professionals assist you in meeting your goals by:
- Applying dedicated specialists who bring deep experience in the HR industry along with the ability to understand the strategic drivers behind your spending decisions
- Analyzing and continuously monitoring the HR vendor landscape
- Leveraging a deep understanding of critical contract provisions and statements of work to ensure that vendors deliver promised services
- Helping you continuously drive cost improvements through demand management, process reengineering, and monitoring compliance with policies and tools
Procurian's experience and capabilities for HR
- 47+ dedicated and seasoned veterans from large global organizations like Hewitt, PwC, KPMG, Fidelity and Mercer
- Deep expertise in developing innovative pricing models and fee structures
- Knowledge of how to structure governance and project teams to implement company-wide change initiatives
- Extensive market intelligence gained from working across 30+ clients provides insights into pricing and best practices
- Visibility into the category with over $3.03 billion in HR and professional services related spend and more than 483 annual projects
Procurian has experience helping HR organizations optimize their vendor landscape across these key suppliers and more:
- Performance Management
- Health and Welfare
- Retirement Benefits
Temporary and Contingent Labor