Procurian® is committed to corporate social responsibility both in the services we provide to customers and in how we manage our own business operations.
We focus our efforts in four key areas to drive the most impact: Supplier Diversity, Environmental Impact, Community & Volunteerism, and Workplace.
Procurian strives to support the economic prosperity of businesses across a wide range of diversity classifications, including minority and women owned business enterprises (MWBE), in the following ways:
Learn more about Procurian’s sustainability solutions.
- Develop sourcing roadmaps for all spend categories, assessing and identifying opportunities with diverse suppliers
- Built an enhanced database of diverse suppliers
- Proactive membership of MWBE advocacy groups
- Provide MWBE and small business training
Procurian is dedicated to creating a healthier community and minimizing our impact on the environment through these activities:
- Implementing green strategies in our facilities and buildings (recycling; actively measuring energy consumption with the goal of reducing use; installing motion activated lights, etc.)
- Raising employee awareness of environmentally sustainable practices
Community & Volunteerism
Procurian is committed to improving the communities where we live and work and encourages employees to get involved in these ways:
- Employee Wellness program, BE WELL, offers nutritional education, smoking cessation programs, and a variety of free and discounted fitness services (Boot Camp, Yoga, gym memberships)
- Sponsors Habitat for Humanity, both financially and through volunteer days. In 2011 Procurian completed its first Habitat home in Norristown, PA, and is planning for a second in North Hills, PA
- Supports local food banks and holds holiday food drives annually
- Holds regular on-site blood drives with the American Red Cross
- Sponsors toy drives for The Salvation Army annually
Procurian is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Employee development and training programs such as the Procurement Development Program
- A Women’s Leadership Forum convenes regularly to feature and promote women leaders within the organization and to provide networking and career development opportunities
- Support of a formal policy position against child labor, forced labor and discrimination
Procurian’s Commitment to The United Nations Global Compact
To further demonstrate and support our commitment to sustainable business practices Procurian has become a member of the United National’s Global Compact (UNGC). As a member of the compact we proactively work to embrace, support and enact their ten principles in the areas of human rights, labor standards, the environment and anti-corruption.
Our Clients and Corporate Responsibility
The importance of sustainability is growing throughout the corporate community. At Procurian, all employees are committed to delivering real, sustainable savings for our clients to enable innovation and growth. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their sustainability goals by implementing new and innovative ways to reach cost savings targets while making sustainably sound purchasing decisions.
Procurian offers targeted sustainability solutions that align with our focus on optimizing spend. Read more about our Sustainability Solutions.