Procurian’s Procurement Leadership and Development Program (PDP) focuses exclusively on developing the next generation of procurement leaders. This two-year rotational curriculum provides PDP Associates with specialized training to help them develop into highly skilled, knowledgeable procurement professionals.
PDP has three objectives:
- Develop the "next generation" of Procurian® talent, cultivating employees who understand all of our core functions of Sourcing, Category Management, Operations and Program Management, and have built strong, cross-functional relationships across the business
- Support our strategic goal of becoming "The Place to Work" in our industry
- Continually build out our dedicated teams of specialists by providing extraordinary development opportunities to a select group of our best emerging, internal talent
Successful PDP participants will enjoy significant responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to business results. The program provides exposure to business leaders in a culture that recognizes and rewards excellence.
PDP Program Design
During the two-year PDP program, associates work across Procurian in a series of three job rotations, each eight months in duration. Associates also benefit from formal training, certifications, class team-building, cross-cultural learning and executive exposure, including LEAN Sigma Training, the opportunity to be assigned to global projects, and assignment of an executive sponsor who is part of Procurian’s Management Committee.
Procurian’s PDP program is open to both internal and external candidates. The application process for this highly selective program includes submitting an essay, completing an excel exam, writing and delivering a business presentation, and taking part in a cross-panel interview.
Desired Characteristics of PDP associates
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile
To apply please review our current job postings located here.
For further questions about this program please contact email@example.com.